Project Leaders Helpful Links
- Who are Project Leaders?
- Data Collection
- Forms for Project Leaders
- PAWS (Portal Access to Wildlife Systems), the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission password protected data entry website. Data should be entered monthly and be completed by December 1st each year. Project Leaders receive passwords after traning.
- Box Turtle Connection Presentations
- The Box Turtle Connection. The how-to manual for box turtle research.
- Carolina Herp Atlas. An online database developed by the Davidson College Herpetology Lab. Anyone can enter data as well as see data on the distribution of reptiles and amphibians of North and South Carolina.